Welcome. This is the place where lots of composing will be going on! I would like to invite you to consider joining in. It could be so much fun. Poems, book reports, articles, essays......that's what you'll find on this blog. So, if you are interested, let me know and I'll help you "hack in". The only rule here is that it must be an original compostion. Hope to see some compositions from you soon.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Strawberry ice cream

I had to write this story for English. The point is, that I am writing to a friend that has never tasted or seen strawberry ice cream. Go figure!!!!!
Dear good friend,
Are you dead serious you have never tasted or even seen delicious strawberry
ice cream? Even though strawberry ice cream isn't my most favorite,
I'll still eat it. Not only is this delectable flavor bursting with flavor,
it also has little red, fruity, strawberry chunks in it! I prefer this cold, refreshing
ice cream on a crisp refreshing cone. I also find this versatile flavor desirable
and refreshing on a hot sunny day. Be very careful; too much of this
yummy ice cream in one serving can be disastrous!I fondly remember one summer I ate
one whole gallon of strawberry ice cream. I was so sick the next day! There was also one time that I was eating strawberry ice cream with my best friends. We were having a blast. I laughed
so hard, ice cream came out my nose! so, if you never try strawberry ice cream, don't
tell anyone I didn't try to convince you to eat it!
Evan P.

2 comments:

practice makes perfect said...

thanks for contributing Evan

Anonymous said...

You've got me convinced...now who's buying?